Monday, December 10, 2012

New use for nail polish, project #5

Our baby is very aware of her surroundings.  I think she is getting bored of seeing the same things every day.  I thought she needed more stimulation with our home decor, especially with Christmas coming up.  I made paper snowflakes and ornaments to hang from our chandelier since she likes to look at the mirror next to it.  I wanted to add glitter, but I didn't have any available and was too lazy to go to the craft store with a screaming kid.  I found some old nail polish with glitter pieces and applied it onto the construction paper.  I felt that it was less messy than adding glue and glitter.





1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this! Especially paired with snowflakes...mini craft project for me and Aiva this weekend! =D I'll post pics after we finish, hee hee. =)

    ReplyDelete