Monday, November 26, 2012

The beginning

We just finished Thanksgiving.  I have been very thankful for many aspects of my life.  I just can't shake the feeling that there is more out there to challenge me.  I just finished a long and arduous training program and am now adjusting to balancing life with our first baby girl.  My husband recently told me that he thinks I am "trapped" now being a primarily stay-at-home mom until the work situation picks up for me.  I don't want to feel trapped.  I want to do more with my time and energy than just obsessing about work.  I want to have an outlet that is my own, so I decided tonight to start this blog. 

My goal is to do something crafty or creative each month and post them.  I think this blog will keep me accountable that I am continuing this journey. 

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee...I love artsy-craftsy things as well, though I've slacked in that department after the girls were born. Maybe this will help me keep it up too...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels good to have an outlet huh? Writing is fun when you're not being judged or graded on it. Love it.

    ReplyDelete